The Library was established in when the college started functioning. Year after year it has made steady progress and has growth collection of 2079 Nursing Books with subscription to periodicals yearly on various Nursing subjects.
- Inside the Institution
- The total area of library is 3000 (S.F) Sq. Ft.
- Seating facility
- Reading Room (Inside): 90
Central Library : 2079
Under Graduate – 10
Post Graduate - 5
Audio-Visual material: Audio and Video cassettes and CD’s on various subjects.
"E-Granthalaya" Library Management software.
- Reference Section: Latest editions of books and newly arrived periodicals are arranged subject wise and made available to be read library premises.
- Separate Internet section with 15 numbers of Computers with 16 Mbps Internet Lease Line connections.
- Book-Bank: The Book Bank facility is sponsored by Social Welfare Department, Government of Maharashtra for Reserve Category students only. Books are issued one year for study at home. This service is without any charges.
- E- Resources: Institute has subscribed to following E- resources through which students and staffs can access E- journals.: (http://www.indexcorpenicus.com)
- E- Journals Database: Copernicus Medical Collection consists of selected list of around 1900 titles of journals covering all streams of Medical Science. This innovative full-text online resource allows users to search articles instantly by title, subject, publication, country or other fields. I.P. Based link for access to Students and Staffs of SNC (http:// www.corpenicus.com)
Institutional Library Rules And Regulations
1. Students should produce their Identity cards at the entrance of the Library.
2. Library membership cards are nontransferable.
3. Use of Mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the library premises. Silence is to be maintained in the Library.
4. Readers are not allowed to bring belongings like bags, umbrellas, etc. inside the library. Such material should be kept in the Bag Racks at their own risk. Students’ are advised not to leave their precious and valuable items like money, passport, credit card etc. in library.
5. Only two books for 07days will be issued to the student.
6. Students should regularly return / renew their books after every 08 days otherwise a fine of Rs.2/- per day per book will be charged.
7. Students must satisfy themselves with the physical condition of books before borrowing it. Any kind of remarks, underlining or any sort of disfigurement in the books is not allowed. Any kind of damage to the library book will be a chargeable offence.
8. Reference books and Magazines will not be issued out of the library.
9. Library can recall any issued book even before the due date.
10. Reservation of seats in the Reading Room is not permitted. Books and other articles left for any length of time on chairs and tables may be removed by the library staff.
11. Do not tear any part of News Paper or its Supplement.
12. If students are found violating Library rules, disciplinary action shall be taken by authorities.